Graphic Organisers

Over my career I have come to love graphic organizers (in moderation! Like most good things). I really began to explore and use them in my work looking at Harvard Project Zero and Visible Thinking. Click here for more on my previous post on it.

I find them useful to summarize an important big concept in a very clear and organized way. I am all for students experimenting for what works for them, but having something like this is a great maker to have in their books as "go to". Here are some sales of ones I have used recently - Frayer Model (or Window Box) template, as well as flow diagram template. 

I have a copy that I display of our bulletin board int he class, but also a copy for those who's hand writing may not be as organized or for those who would like a different copy to which they did.


Comments

Popular Posts