How do I learn....


This was the follow up to my Advisory's Goal Setting Sessions (link to post can be found here). They had finalized their goals and now we were working on how they can achieve their goals by looking at them as a learner and subject specific learning opportunities.

... As a Learner?

Being new to the school and the system I felt a bit unsure of how I could best support my students interns of advice in the different subject areas. Knowing it would consume too much time and effort to personally do the ground work I had to come up with an alternative. 

Harnessed the knowldege of the students with a chalk talk routine (enter link).The students have the first hand experience and probably many more ideas than I could ever comeuppance with! It also was a great opportunity to get all involved in the "discussion"

Our end product looked something like this:

It was good to see students other than my students in advisory reading the sheet up in the room! 


Comments

Popular Posts