Miss M is on Pintrest!



Pintrest is one of the most amazing discoveries this year for me. A big thank you must go out to my lovely friend and fellow educator who introduced me to it, the amazing Hayley. :D
The best way to describe Pintrest to those who have never heard or used it is your own virtual pinboard. You can "pin" interesting site or pictures you come across on the web to you electronic board. Pintrest allows you to create multiple boards (ie one for work, recipes, craft etc), follow fellow Pinners (a term used for other people who use Pintrest) of interest and keep up to date with recent new pins.
I have found it to be a really positive experience. When Pinners share, like and repin images and links you have posted you get a little kick. Even bigger one when you recieve a notification that someone is following you! It a gives a positive feeling and confirmation of what interest you. For me it has been great PD. I have seen inside other peoples classrooms, been exposed to new practises and continually be inspired.
Get on it! Feel free to follow me on Printrest! Search for MissM or click here

Comments

Popular Posts